This makes a great snack, light lunch or side dish.
serves 1 – 2 people
|courgette||1/2 large or 1 small|
|1/4 slice||bread (breadcrumbs)|
|strong cheddar or Parmesan||25g|
|olive oil||1 tbsp|
- Turn the oven on t 200c.
- For the filling; prepare the breadcrumbs by putting the bread into a food processor or break up by hand.
- weigh the cheese and grate into a bowl.
- crush the garlic and add to the bowl.
- weigh and add the other ingredients into the bowl.Mix well.
- cut the courgette in half lenght ways, scoop out the flesh and chop up a little.
- add to the mixture and then spread inside each half of the courgette.
- Bake in the over for about 15 mins.