Complaints Handling Policy for Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish
We are committed to providing high-quality nutrition workshops and consultancy service to all clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our service. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If I have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Association for Nutrition.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve speaking with possible witnesses and with a fellow Registered Nutritionist. We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss the complaint and how to resolve it. At the meeting a fellow Registered Nutritionist will be present and you can bring someone along to support you.
- Within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including my suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a fellow Registered Nutritionist to review my decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Association for Nutrition quoting my registration number 20874. Please contact them within a month of receiving our final letter. The address for the Association for Nutrition is 28 Portland Place, London, W1B 1LY
Contact details: Penelope Henderson Email: email@example.com