Does this sound like you?
You have tried so hard to get your child to eat healthy food but they just keep refusing. Getting your child to eat well is a constant frustration and headache. If this sounds likes you then I can help in these workshops on fussy eating.
How can I help you and your child?
* I can help your child build a healthy long term relationship with food
* I can help take the stress out of eating & family mealtimes
* I can help your child increase the variety of food in their diet
Where do I go from here?
You can choose an online Live workshop or if the times don’t work for you there is an online e -course which you can get started with now and play In your own time.
Online e – course
What will I find in this course?
- The reasons for fussy eating
- The stages of child development that link to eating
- Identify if your child is a fussy eater or problem feeder
- Common pitfalls & how to cope
- The steps to eating
- Strategies to support your fussy eater
- Follow up email support from a Registered Nutritionist
*BONUS – FREE Fussy Eating strategies resource (worth £5.99)
Managing fussy eating in children -Online LIVE workshop
LIVE Workshop details
Who is it for? Parents of children aged 1 to 12 years, who children often refuse food, find it difficult to try new foods resulting in a limited amount of foods in the diet. What we look at: * Reasons for fussy eating * Common pitfalls & how to cope * Strategies to support your fussy eater * Follow up email support from registered Nutritionist *BONUS – FREE Fussy Eating strategies resource (worth £5.99)
Details : Approx 45 mins – 1 hr online
Please complete the registration form and payment below and we will confirm your booking.
What parents are saying
“I found the workshop really helpful as it provided me with strategies to help my son overcome fussy eating. I felt supported and listened to by Penelope, who understood the difficulties I faced”. THANK YOU!