Nutrition Certified menus: For early years settings & child minders
Giving you the best child nutrition from a registered Nutritionist
Planning meals, snacks and drinks according to the EYFS (Early years Foundation Stage) for nutritious, balanced and cost effective meals is time consuming and challenging to meet all different dietary requirements.
You want to feel like your feeding your children nutritious food, without spending hours looking for new recipes, planning balanced menus whilst sticking to a budget.
Nutrition certified menus will:
- Be nutritionally balanced and cater for all your childrens requirements.
- Give parents reassurance that their children are getting the nutrition they need with a variety of meals and snacks.
- Make you feel confident your menus are nutrition certified, with an expert child nutritionist seal of approval!
Who is it for?
This is for nurseries, childminders or other early years settings that provide food, snacks and drinks for children aged 6 months to 4 years.
How it works:
- Please follow the link button below ‘get started’
- Once I have received your payment I will email you back within 24 hrs.
- I will email you to discuss any other specific requirements or details before I review your menus.
Whats included in nutrition certified menus?
- Menus are reviewed by a registered child nutritionist according to the Eat better, Start better guidelines.
- Recommendations for changes and suggestions for alternative meals and or ingredients to meet these guidelines.
- Recipe suggestions
- Information on what to include to support staff and parents
- Use of my name and logo for your website
- Follow up email/chat about how the menus are received.
- Top tips on how to support fussy eaters during mealtimes
What others are saying
How to get started:
- Go to the sign up button below and pay a total fee of £250
- I will email back to you within 24 hrs
Hi, I’m Penelope Henderson
A registered Child Nutritionist with AFN.
I have an MSc in nutrition and over 10 years experience working with early years settings.
Fussy eating & responsive feeding are my specialities as well as having a previous role in recipe development.
I’m passionate about nutrition in the early years and making it easy to feed children well.
I can bring my expertise in child nutrition to ensure your menus are fully nutrition certified.
Also check out my blog that contains recipes, other useful information on child nutrition and fussy eating.