Check out these resources to help your child or family with all things nutrition
Here you will find resources which I have developed to help families I work with and use myself on various aspects of food, nutrition and health. If you cant find what your looking for here, please get in touch and let me know what information you struggle to find or would find helpful.
Do you struggle to menu plan?
Do you get bored with the same meals? or worry you are not making nutritious meals for everyone?
I hear You.
If this is you then you may find this FREE menu planning resource useful. It includes:
- Simple steps on how to menu plan
- How to include balanced meals.
- A 7 day week template with space for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Shopping list template
- An example of how to it fill out
Do you struggle to know if your child is a typical fussy eater? or if there is something more going on? when should I seek help?
This FREE resource includes:
- What is fussy eating?
- Common reasons for food refusal
- Fussy eating checklist
- When and where to seek further help