Who can I support
- I specialise in child and family nutrition (weaning, fussy eating).
- I also work with adults on a range of issues including:
- weight loss/or management
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
What does it involve?
Free Discovery call (optional)
- This free 15 min discovery call is designed to gather some basic information about what the issue is, what you would like to achieve and if I am able to help. Please book a discovery call via this button.
The initial or first consultation will take between 45 mins – 1hr. I will explore the client health questionnaire in more detail with you as well as gaining a better understanding of your health history, diet diary, health symptoms and concerns. From here we shall look at where you want to go and what you want to achieve.
Then we shall reach some mutual goals appropriate for you and to fit around your lifestyle. Each goal is designed to be time-specific, manageable and focused. This is the best way to reach the desired goals that make change and last.
Follow up consultations
We will arrange followup appointment/s for as long as you would like (could be every 1, 2wks, 1 month, 3 months) either over the phone or video online, depending on what you require and how much support you would like.
Follow up sessions typically last 30 mins. We will review your progress, goals, nutrition advice and any measurements necessary.
- 1st consultation is £75 (45 mins to 1 hr)
- Follow up consultations £30 each (30 mins)
Where does it take place?
I offer nutrition consultations video chat online. Upon booking please specify your preferred days/times and we shall reach a mutual convenient time.
Please fill out the contact form and I will email you back to arrange a free discovery call or make an consultation appointment.
Our Cancellation policy can be found in the terms and conditions, which will be emailed to you on booking. Please be aware we require at least 48 hrs notice if you wish to cancel or change your appointment and get a full refund.
For bespoke workshops or other enquires please get in touch.
Subscribe to Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish latest blogs and updates