General Information about Telemedicine Consultations:
- I understand that my Nutritionist wishes me to engage in a telemedicine consultation.
- My Nutritionist has explained to me how the video conferencing technology will not be the same as a face-to-face consultation since I will not be in the same room as my Nutritionist.
- I understand there are potential risks to this technology, including interruptions, unauthorised access and technical difficulties.
- I understand that my Nutritionist or I can discontinue the telemedicine
consultation if it is felt that the video conferencing connections are not adequate for the situation.
- I have had the alternatives to a telemedicine consultation explained to me, and I am choosing to participate in a telemedicine consultation.
- I understand that some parts of the consultation involving physical examinations (i.e. body weight) may be conducted at my location at the direction of the consulting health care provider.