TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions.
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our services to you. Please read them carefully. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
Your attention is specifically drawn to the limitation of liability clause at 4 which limits our liability to you.
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- References to “We”, ‘’Us’’ or “Our” shall be references to Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish.
- References to “You”, “Your”, ‘’Client’’ or “Service User” shall be references to the service user or client.
- References to “Terms” and “Agreement” mean the terms and conditions herein.
- References to “Appointments’’ or ‘’Bookings’’ means scheduled and confirmed appointments between Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish and the service user or client.
- References to ‘’services’’ means the professional services provided and delivered by Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish more particularly set out in the Booking Confirmation email and/or as agreed with you from time to time.
- Our agreement with you includes these terms and conditions our Booking Confirmation email, which together constitute our agreement with you (Contract).
- Where you are receiving the Services as a ‘benefit’ under a healthcare insurance scheme provided or administered by a health insurance company, your right to use the Services shall also be subject and in accordance with the rules of that scheme. These terms and conditions shall prevail in the event of any inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and any policy of insurance you may have.
- Should you be accessing the Services via any ‘free’ or unpaid or reduced services fee promotion, the terms in these terms and conditions still apply.
- These terms apply irrespective of how the services are delivered (i.e., face to-face appointments and remote Telemedicine appointments conducted via online video clinics or by telephone).
- Our contract with you will only come into existence when we send a Booking Confirmation email. A request for services via email, the ‘contact us’ form on our website or via telephone, does not mean the appointment is accepted or confirmed.
- You are responsible and must ensure the booking or appointment details are complete and accurate. If you think there is a mistake or changes are required, you must contact us immediately and we will try and accommodate your changes where we can.
- All Services are subject to availability and we reserve the right to change the range of services we may offer from time to time. If we any change any services, we will give you reasonable notice and you may have the right to cancel your contract with us if the changes are significant.
- We may make changes to our Services or the way in which we deliver our services. Such changes might include changes to your appointment time, changes to the nature and scope of services to be provided or changes as to how the Services are delivered to you. We will notify you of any changes which may affect you, by giving you reasonable prior written notice.
- Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish reserves the right to refuse to treat you, refuse a booking request or refuse to offer a particular service.
- In certain circumstances Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish may decide we can no longer offer services to you. We reserve the right to decline further services or subsequent appointments. If such a decision is taken by us, we will refund any payments received for services not yet provided by us. Any services already provided, will not be refunded.
- Other changes to our Contract with you. If we want to make other changes to the Contract, we will give you reasonable notice in writing. If the changes are significant you have the right to cancel the Contract and receive a refund for any Services which you have paid for but have not yet been performed.
- Service User responsibilities
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, including the provision of the information necessary to enable us to perform the Services. All information provided by you must be true, complete and accurate.
- Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish will provide nutrition services based on the information supplied by you. Failure to provide full or accurate information may impact on our ability to provide the services.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the information provided is accurate and up to date. Should your personal or clinical information change at any point, new information arises or the service user realises an error within the information they supplied, it is the responsibility of the service user to inform Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish promptly.
- We have the right to suspend services and terminate the agreement if you do not comply with our recommendations or requests, fail to provide payment on time or if you act in any way which in our reasonable opinion is inconsistent with the terms of the contact and the obligations under it.
- You agree to attend on time for your appointment, whether this is a face-to-face or a Telemedicine appointment via online clinic or telephone. If the service user arrives late, we will endeavor to still carry out the appointment, if this is appropriate within the timeframe still available. The intended ‘finish time’ based on the original timescale will still apply. We may decide it’s not possible to carry out the appointment in the time available, in this case the appointment will be cancelled. Cancellation fees will be applicable (see Cancellations section). A re-scheduled appointment may be made, at the discretion of Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish.
- To adhere to any requirements agreed between the Service User and Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish prior, during or after the appointment to be able to effectively carry out the service required.
- Ensure you fully understand the advice given by Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish and how to safely implement changes.
- Ensure you seek medical advice from your General Practitioner (GP) or another healthcare professional if this is recommended by Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish.
- Seek further medical advice if you have any concerns about the information given to you or if your condition or symptoms change.
- Seek immediate medical advice if you suffer any adverse or unexpected effects to any dietary or lifestyle changes.
- Threatening, intimidating or inappropriate behaviour towards Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish or any associated persons will not be tolerated. Such behaviour will be reported and Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish has the right to terminate an appointment due to any behaviour Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish does not feel is appropriate and/or acceptable. The service user will not be refunded if an appointment is terminated on these grounds.
- Our responsibilities and other important information
- We will supply the Services with reasonable care and skill, in accordance with best practice in our industry.
- To provide our services within a reasonable timeframe. Any dates specified for the performance of the Services are approximate only unless we agree otherwise with you.
- The Services we agree to provide to you will be clearly set out in the Booking Confirmation email.
- We aim to work with you to help you and your overall health. However, the Services are provided strictly on the basis that we do not guarantee any results and/or outcomes from use of our services. In addition, we do not guarantee that your preferred outcomes including improvement of symptoms or an improved health status can be met by our Services.
- Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish has the obligation to have a Professional Indemnity arrangement in place as a condition of registration with the Association for Nutrition (AfN). Professional liability insurance is provided by Towergate Insurance.
- Withdrawal and cancellation by ‘’you’’.
- You can withdraw your request of services by telling us before the written email confirmation is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- You may make a change to your booking at any time up to a maximum of 48 hours before your appointment date by contacting us. If this means a change in the total price of the services, Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish will notify you of the amended price.
- Unless otherwise specified in your booking confirmation, the rules below on cancellation and applicable charges shall apply to Your Booking.
- Subject to the following terms, you have the right to cancel or reschedule Your Appointment and You can do so by contacting Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish in advance of Your Appointment via email or via telephone during the working hours of 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday, excluding bank and other public holidays.
- You must provide a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to cancel or re-schedule a ‘face to face’ or remote appointment for any reason, by contacting Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish as set out above. If you cancel or re-schedule an Appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice, cancellation charges will apply.
- If you fail to attend a face-to-face or telemedicine/remote appointment, without any prior notice of cancellation, then 100% of the consultation fee will be charged.
If the service user has purchased a package of appointments, then any future appointments will be cancelled and any payments already received for appointments not yet attended, will be refunded in full.
- If you attend a face-to-face or remote appointment on time, we will endeavour to carry out the appointment in the time available, if this is appropriate. The original ‘finish time’ will still apply. If we decide it is not possible to carry out the appointment in the time available, then the appointment will not be able to go ahead.
- Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish has no obligation to re-book appointments for clients who have failed to attend for any reason, attended too late for the appointment to be carried out or have not provided adequate cancellation notice.
- Cancellation charges are as follows:
100% of the consultation fee if the client fails to attend the appointment without any prior cancellation or arrives too late to the appointment and the Nutritionist feels the appointment cannot be sufficiently carried out within the timeframe available.
75% of the consultation fee if within 24 hours of the booked time; or
50% of the consultation fee if within 48 hours of the booked time.
- The above policy is in addition to your rights as a consumer. Where you have entered into the Contract solely via email or telephone (i.e. you have not seen someone from Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish face to face), you have 14 days from the date of the Booking Confirmation email to cancel the Contract and receive a full refund. You may only receive a partial refund where part of the Services have been performed during the ‘cooling off period’ and you will not be entitled to any refund where all of the Services have been performed in full during the ‘cooling off period.’
- To cancel a service within the 14 days cancellation period, contact Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish in writing via email: email@example.com.
- Upon cancellation of the subsequent appointments by the service user, we will refund the full amount of the appointments not yet taken if the cancellation notice period has been met. The initial appointment or any appointments already attended, will not be refunded.
- This is a summary of your key rights. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website http://www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- Cancellations by ‘’Us’’.
- Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish may need to amend or cancel your appointment or booking even after this has been confirmed due to circumstances beyond our control. We will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible, however this may not always be possible.
Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish will not be liable in these circumstances – but will endeavour to rebook your appointment to a convenient alternative time or where no alternative is possible, cancel the booking and refund the total of any sums paid for services in advance.
- Should a client request to terminate an appointment early, part way through the delivery of the Services then payment will not be refunded for the appointment unless we otherwise determine in our reasonable discretion.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Services not carried out with reasonable skill and care. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.
- In the unlikely event that there is any problem with the Services provided through Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish please contact us in the first instance, as soon as possible, to resolve this. You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. or telephone 07768207839.
- Should your complaint not be adequately resolved and you have serious concerns about a Nutritionists professional practice or behaviour. You can find more information on raising concerns via Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish complaints procedure.
- In the event that the Services provided do not conform with what we have agreed to provide, you may be entitled to a refund or price reduction.
- Prices and payment terms:
- The price of the Services will be set out in our Booking Confirmation email.
- It is the service user’s responsibility to ensure they are aware of the applicable fees.
- Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect confirmed bookings. VAT is not currently applicable to the price quoted and invoices will be provided.
- Payment is due 48 hours in advance of the initial (first) appointment via online bank transfer or paypal. If a package has been requested with a number of appointments, full payment of the total package must be made, unless an alternative fee schedule has been agreed with Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish at the time of booking.
- If an appointment is booked less than 48 hours prior to the appointment or booking then payment is due immediately.
- If payment has not received 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment or booking, then your appointment or booking will be cancelled and Nutrition 2 Nourish & Flourish is not required to re-book this appointment.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- Any additional services provided other than those set out in the booking confirmation email, will be charged at an hourly rate of £25, unless otherwise agreed.
- Other important information
- Data protection and confidentiality. We will comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 in the performance of the Services. A copy of our data protection policy is available on request. We will keep the information you share with us confidential unless we are ordered to disclose it by a court or other body of competent jurisdiction.
- Transfer of the Contract. You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under the Contract if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Events beyond our control. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we may not be able to perform some or all of the Contract with you, this is known as “Force Majeure”. Such circumstances may include fire, riot, flood, or other natural disaster, epidemic, pandemic, governmental laws or restrictions, failure of utilities, failure of the Vehicle’s onboard systems, strike or lock-out. In such circumstances we may be able to bring the contract to and end without any liability.
- If a court finds part of the Contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing the Contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings if you are a consumer. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.
I understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out above:
___________________________________________________ _________________ Client Date
___________________________________________________ _________________ [Penelope Henderson] (Registered Nutritionist) Date